Hungarian cuisine is World famous and Mimama's Kitchen contributes to this glory.
We use the meat of native "mangalica" of Hungary as one of our basic ingredients. The quality meat arrives from our own farm in Alsóújlak that was given a Gold Ribbon classiﬁcation in 2015. This award is received only by the best farms there are. We bake the pork beautifully crispy in our own oven, then serve it with fresh home-made red cabbage.
Today one of the most irresistible courses of Hungarian cuisine is the famous Goulash soup, which is now served in most restaurants in Budapest. But don’t forget: quality does matter. Our homemade Goulash soup with free-range Hungarian beef is one of a kind.
In case you only need a few delicious bites to be served at your business meeting, we recommend the "mangalica" tasting platter accompanied with fresh, crispy seasonal vegetables.
WHAT NOT TO MISS?
Dry-aged 50-month-old "mangalica" ham
- 6 months old "mangalica" ham
- Our award-winning "mangalica" sausages, salami and white salami tasting platters
- White bacon "Mangalica" stew "Mangalica" snitzel (made to order)
- Oven-baked "mangalica" snitzel (made to order)
- 150-day calf snitzel
- Hungarian beef soup and goulash
- Hungarian T-bone beef steak
- "Mangalica" tripe stew (made to order)
- "Mangalica" roast (made to order)
- Grilled sausages and sausages of Debrecen
- Mimama’s Fish Soup Home-made cakes with local ﬂavours
- Crepes with home-made jams and kaiserschmarrn
- Home-made syrups and lemonades